Sunday, September 2, 2012

Recipe of the Week

www.onceuponachef.com/2011/03/asian-slaw-with-ginger-peanut-dressing

WOW. WOW.WOW.

This is a salad to die for. Travis and I LOVE ethnic foods. Thank you to my mom and dad for never taking us to Applebee's or Longhorn, or any "regular" places to eat. More like Zaytun, The Grapeleaf, Mirage etc. We love our fresh hummus, and lamb kebabs, with grilled vegetables all seasoned with exotic seasonings from the Middle East. We love the tea from the stores that are a little terrifying to enter. Anyhoo, this recipe is of asian influence and I found it looking for Travis something because of his love of all things peanut'y.' TRY it. It seems a little long but I promise you, it is well worth it. Even my littles ate it right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment