Friday, September 21, 2012

Prayer~

Today I am grateful for the blessing of prayer. It has been a grey day here, rainy and cold. There are days I think I take for granted what a privilege it is to be able to pray to our God and to have Jesus Christ be our mediator! There are days I just don't even think about it and I pray. Not that I pray mindlessly but more that I don't grasp the magnitude of just what it is that is happening. Today, I was in and out of prayer throughout the day. I thought how exhausting for the Lord and I am just one measly little being! I was awestruck but His wondrous love and how he cares for my every last detail. What a comfort. What a God! What a gift prayer is!


Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment